Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Change

People say they can change but honesty I think habits are hard to break when I went back things got worse. It got so bad that when I went back if we got into an argument it was a big deal. It was something I wasn't going to take any more so it ended for good I filed for divorce and haven't been back since.
  Now I am with a good man who I love very much and hoping he loves me the same lol and been together for over a year and haven't even been in an argument with him. Maybe its to good to be true I don't know. Lately our struggles are getting the best of us and may be taking a toll on our relationship.
  The economy sucks right now for any one and having a house hold of seven strains a lot. Its seems like we can never budget correctly. We work to live not for fun but  every relationship has to have their "us" time which we don't get and don't complain but it would be nice. I'm taking some initiative and trying really hard to budget now cause I'm tired of being BROKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment